Since 2019 EARSeL eProceedings does not accept new manuscripts for publication.
Former Publication Ethics
This journal's Publication Ethics particularly included the following elements:
- Submitted contributions must be original research papers or review articles, and manuscripts describing essentially the same research shall not be published in more than one journal or primary publication.
- Authors may be asked to provide the raw data in connection with a paper for editorial review, and should be prepared to provide public access to such data, if practicable, and should retain such data for a reasonable time after publication.
- If the authors have used the work and/or words of others, this has been appropriately cited or quoted. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- When reproducing figures or using text elements from other publications in your manuscript, please provide proof that you have obtained the necessary copyright permission which must be sent to the Editor-in-Chief by separate e-mail when submitting the manuscript.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study. All those who have made significant contributions should be listed as co-authors.
- When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, he/she is obliged to promptly notify the journal editor and cooperate with the editor to submit an Erratum. If the editor learns from a third party that a published work contains a significant error, the author will be requested to promptly correct the paper or provide evidence of the correctness of the original paper.
Authors should prepare their articles in accordance with the best practices and codes of conduct of relevant professional bodies. We refer to the Report on Best Practices for Ensuring Scientfic Integrity and Preventing Misconduct published on 28 June 2007 by the OECD Global Science Forum.